garelli rally sport cylinder and piston

i have a garelli rally sport and i'm possibly in need of a new cylinder, but definitely a new piston. i started taking it apart today and it was torn up pretty good. are there any out there in good condition at least? or are they not just in circulation? let me know what's out there...

Re: garelli rally sport cylinder and piston

Might e-mail zack bandit, he seems to have a large collection of all things Garelli, or you can bug Quatto, he is just up the road, and also has a few of those kicking around.

The only Garelli piston I got laying around is probably in similar shape to yours, Garellis are pretty indigenous to Indiana though, an old man told me this summer that they used to have a couple of big Garelli dealerships here back in the golden age.

$60 gets you a NOS piston kit from mopedjunkyard, but yeah I second the suggestion you query the bandits, also possibly daveysaves.

I have a 2nd oversized piston that was matched to a stock cylinder that was bored to be same diameter.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account