WTB: Moby project bike

I got a magnum now it is kick ass. Now I want a moby I live in florida but if you wanna ship I might pay.

Re: WTB: Moby project bike

Mobys rock man. Lotsa patience but if you have the time, amazing results. If you want a stiff frame track down a 40t (but everybody does that). I'd like to se someone do a slick 50v rigid custom.

Good luck man!

Got a nice project bike for you to finish, it's in CT, it needs some and some covers, it's a clean frame, only a small ding in the tank badge. It does run but will need a new base gasket it sucks a little air when idling, I installed new rings, I just installed all new cables. the clutch is a dimoby single speed, it is set up for a variator, i don't have one also a Dellorto will be perfect for this moped. I have more picture.

1223597430_redproject_001.jpg

I forgot , first $350 takes it. This is a project moped. Lightsd work buzer and brakes are good. The wheels are very decent hardly no rust, so there end of season sale. I will install and new pedal chain. The carb runs good. 12mm and the ped is a 30 mph type, a variator and covers is all it needs.

1223597743_redproject_003.jpg

I would take it is I was closer. Would be awsome to have a green moby and a red one

It's a moped christmas! =D

It's moped festivus

Looking for something a little cheaper, but if you were closer I would probably snach it up.

I'm up here in Jacksonville.. I have about 6 Moby's if you're interested in any. ngwisner@yahoo.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account