WTB street mate or rivival rear wheel

any one got one left over from a disc conversion or somting? let me know.

Re: WTB street mate or rivival rear wheel

bump it up

Nate,

I have two Revival rear wheels. But thay are the old style, if that makes any difference? One has the brake but no axel. And it has a new tire. The other one has no brake, axel or tire.

Let me know if you are interested. I can take pics.

Ike

Im interested, whats the difference between the old style and the new style? I want the one with the tire. I can get an axle. I want the brake but dont need the sprocket

The old style has a different hub and brake. The new one has a better brake.

Ike

The old stlye would be fine, how much would you want, I have some freinds comming down from cinci this weekend that might be able to bring it.

Nate,

I will take $50.00 with the tire. It is new. They sell for over $140.00 from Tomos.

Ike

no brakes, no lights, no shame. nate bandit.

Ok that sounds good Ike, will you be around on sunday, I may be up there that afternoon.

Nate,

Sorry but I will be gone all day Sunday. I will heading up to Springfield to Walnecks Swap meet. I should be back by 4:00 or 5:00.

If you can`t wait that long and can remember where my shop is, I could leave the wheel outside where you can find it.

Ike

it would probly not be untill like 7 or so in the evening, if that was ok, Im going to email you a phone number in a bit.

Nate,

7:00 would be fine. Late is not a problem at all.

Ike

email sent, thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account