94 Tomos Targa (siezed) $75

this has a SEIZED MAIN ROD/CRANK BEARING! take it and use it for parts, or get yourself a cheap fixer-upper...just get it out of my garage.

EVERYTHING else is good on this bike. all of the electronics/lights work, the tank has a fresh acid wash and full of gas, the carb has a fresh cleaning, new throttle cable and twist grip/brake lever.

email me with questions. i live in dayton, close to downtown.

Re: 94 Tomos Targa (siezed) $75

don't know much about tomos. what engine is on there? CDI?

does it have a title, i may drive to ohio for it aha from jersey, lmk, dibs first

this has the A35 motor. no CDI, it's points. i do not have a title, and in ohio we don't need titles to license mopeds. i can provide a Bill of Sale if needed.

everything on this bike was good to go this past spring. i had it running, electrics all worked good, then i let it sit at a buddies cause he was gonna fine tune it for me. unknown to me he let it sit outside without the exhaust on, and it must have gotten a bunch of moisture down into the crank case, cause i tore it down to the crank yesterday, and sure enough...

sent an email to your hotmail account

willing to sell the jug, piston/rings, and intake?

$75 bucks...that's a great deal for someone close enough.

thanks but ill pass no title is a no go, even with a bill of sale here in NJ

to all interested parties, this is sold pending pick-up.

thanks for all the interest.

dang. If you had listed this about a week ago I would have been on your doorstep tonight.

if you would be willing to ship i would be willing to buy

damn im lookin for a tomos engine too

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account