do you guys know where to get these?

I have been looking for a street/dirt tire for my AD puch wanna run 2.50 or maybe even 2.75. I am always getting pushed in the dirt on one road by some fuking idiot republican that thinks I am breaking the law riding on the white line. These tires might get me home.

thanks

1223240486_battlesprint3.jpg

do you guys know where to get these?

Ok. if not those tires how about a nobbyish street tire? 16x2.50

Re: do you guys know where to get these?

Sam, Marshalls supply in Cass City MI has about any tire you need for mopeds and cycles, but they only sell to dealers. If you know a dealer who can order them for you. I use Pattullo's in Caro MI 989 673 6130

Get some gazelles!

so every idiot driver is a republican? not a chance about 50% of the people r voting for obama and 75% of the people drive like idiots.

not idiot, but every Republican is an asshole!!

not all republicans are idiots, but all idiots are republicans

Why is it always the democrats that get mean and hostile, but in their minds the Republicans are the problem?? And it is alway the democrats that are searching for world peace. Does anyone know the meaning of "hypocrisy".

It's because the "republicans", in general don't see that they are a problem.

lol i love election years we r right cuz they r dumb (or another cliche insult of the day) except we r both wrong. we have 2 people claiming to be an agent of change, that are told to vote with some one for 90% or 96% of the time.

Seriously. The OP has obviously never been to Massachusetts.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account