Garelli ssxl, moby 50v and le moped

The le moped needs the plastic bushing for the dellorto 15/15 carb. It's cracked and has a huge intake leak obviously. Runs around 40.

50v runs well, although i took the wheels off of it to put on the le moped. The le moped has mag wheels, but needs new brakes.

Garell it runs about 35. I also have a 70cc polini kit for it, just never got around to it. It needs a new starter plate and cam. I suppose you could start it with a drill if you wanted to.

Have atleast one more moby motor and I have an orange 50v that needs some work. Motor is out, gas tank has rust.Etc..

1000 for all as is

1223085412_dsci0084.jpg

Re: Garelli ssxl, moby 50v and le moped

Located in ann arbor

1223085845_dsci0086.jpg

do any of them run? and what is the difference between le and 50v?

what year is that ssxl?

email sent

All of them run if you bought what is necessary to fix them. I have driven all of them in the last month to and from work.

email sent homie...

Kade

still waiting on my new moby puller, you gonna get around to sending that out this month?

buyer beware! do a search for Kade Ricketts

to say the le moped is redundant. I kinda want le moped tho.

what are you talking about douche bag. I sent pullers to everybody and a bunch of people for free. Instead of cryin like a bitch, put your address down and I will send one. Buyer beware my ass. The prick that posted that never got money into my hands. Contact him and find out for yourself. I want people to come pick it up here some babies can't shit talk.

Would you consider selling the Garelli separate? If so, what do you want for it?

I would sell the garelli for 450 with the new big bore kit still in box. The kit itself is 200 if you don't want it, sell it and you don't have much into the ped.

youve got my address, sent it to you every week for almost 2 months cause you kept asking for it...douchebag...thats impressive....how bout you just send the money back to my paypal account

how about no. Once again, if you send me your address I will send you one.

Make me an offer and come pick this stuff up

Interested in the wheel-less moby,maybe the orange one too!Email me.I'm semi-local

just an update to say "gasp" no puller has arrived in the mail

Still haven't heard back from you with regards to the 50V that you were supposed to sell me, which I paid $475 for. I'm assuming you're trying to sell it again? I will be in Ann Arbor/Dearborn right after Thanksgiving for a month. Please advise.

how much for the ssxl without the 70cc kit shipped to WI?

If you sell him just the ssxl, how much for just the kit? I could come pick it up or you could ship it to Toledo.

Email SENT!!!

FYI, this guy is a complete scammer - I wouldn't trust him with $0.50. Email me for extensive communication between me and him, along with others who have been screwed by Kade C. Ricketts. I spent several weeks getting my money back, along with ensuring that he did not screw anyone else over. He was arrested back in May as well - an extremely low quality individual.

The only person I owe anything to is for the puller, that wasn't a scam. I trusted someone who said the puller was a good fit. They turned out to be wrong. I replaced all of them with steel but one, which slipped through the cracks. We are talking 20 bucks here. With shipping, aluminum and steel replacement, I should be able to quit the day job. I just happend to break down a setup that has been running for a month tonight and will get to nathans asap. Most of the pullers were sent out for free.

As for nick, suck a dick. I don't have any of your money and you know I don't. Please please stop by and take an ass kicking and a moby with you when you come to town. Quit slandering my name around. I don't owe you anything.

I sold one other moped. It took me a while to ship it because I had no idea how much it would cost. Anyways, I ended up losing about a 100 on it.

As for judge of character you don't know shit. I am struggling to keep my head above water with being laid off and having 3 kids that I am responsible for, but I am not making money off scamming people for 400 dollar moped and 20 dollar pullers.

Brian 140 for the kit sound reasonable? I will be in dundee friday night and saturday. That is not far from toledo if you want to pick it up.

Arrested in may? Do tell, I am curious myself.

Ok....I don't know either parties, but if you actually read that link that you posted it said that ALL CHARGES WERE DISMISSED! The officer had no right to stop him!

Kade, I am DEFINITELY interested in that kit. (dibs) I will email you with my phone number, just let me know when you are going to be in Dundee and I will drive up there to meet you to get it. THANKS!

That was a case that was about 2 and a half years old. If you know anything about the judicial system, thats appelet court. Cases go to appelet court when someone appeals that outcome. In this case I was found not guilty in court and likewise in appelet court. I have never been convicted of anything, anybody can be arrested.

Brian i will be at splash universe (indoor water park) in dundee on friday night. Super easy to find, right off 23 next to cabelas.

emailed you about the mopeds! i'll be in town this weekend.

still waiting on weather the garelli could be shipped to wisconsin...

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account