FS/FT Honda MB5

I got this a bit ago and spent some time to get it running and rode it around the neighborhood a few times and it just doesn't do it for me. It has a new carb rebuild kit installed but is having some issues. It will usually start but it won't rev up all the way and it backfires a bit and then will die, fouling the plug in the process. Frankly, I'm tired of working on it. One signal lens is broken and it will need a new battery and some bulbs. Tires are cracking so some new ones would be advised.

Has an open title so you could just sign it and be good to go. Make an offer and we'll see if this goes anywhere. If no offer trips my fancy, I'll keep it and begrudgingly keep working on it!

As far as trades, I'm really only interested in Allstate stuff. I'll be in Iowa City, IA the weekend of October 24-26 if that helps anyone.

"Link to pictures":http://picasaweb.google.com/brystheguy/MB5Pictures#

Re: FS/FT Honda MB5

email sent

Leon Swarmer /

Bryan,'

Did you get the link to the twingle?

I better not show this to Karl....

im in cedar rapids, toss a price out there. how much have to spent working on it lately and we'll go from there. 300 bucks? i dunno.

oh and as far as trades go, you interested in any honda expresses or urbans?

FS/FT Honda MB5

OK, I've gotten several emails already and responded to them all.

I'm not really interested in any Honda stuff. As stated, Allstate stuff only. I've had my fill of most of the more common mopeds.

Pants, drools...pines...HOW MUCH? Can you del to mlps? I wants it bad!

ok, so whats the highest price at right now? im holding off on buying other things till you put a price up there.

500?

Not to thread jack, but I also have a Honda MB5 in Kansas that I"m looking to get rid of. There's a running engine that somebody needs to mount, and a bracket to hold the front brake caliper that needs to be fabbed, but other than that, it's all there. I need to get rid of it BADLY and soon. No title.

no title = stinks.

Bumping.

Rick, are you serious? Pick up the Allstate Compact in Pinckneyville, IL and bring it here and I'll sell it to you the MB5 that price.

I meant to say "pick up the Allstate Compact that I bought in Pinck....>"

Badump.

Hmm... a thirty-hour Kansas road trip...

Fill up the tank, and then pat it on the headlight nacelle and say in your most commanding voice "Go to Pittsburgh! Good MB-5!"

If that doesn't work, I'm going to have to pass. It's an awesome motorbike, though, so it probably will know the way.

FS/FT Honda MB5

I threw it on Ebay. I think I might end up having to work on it this winter. Ugh.

Tyler Jacobson /

hey black twingle i got a pile of mb5s a little closer in delaware. still a drive. pardon my thread jacking.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account