mint mag $1800

Re: mint mag $1800

thats way too much there is one on ebay for 1000 that doesnt have over 2000 miles on it

Mark my words if this shit keeps up I'll load up a Ryder truck and head for Beverly...

Pablo Puchasso /

That's me. I really actually hope I DON'T get that much for the sake of the moped market. I'd like to sell it to a friend for way less... but if I WERE to get that price, I'd have to sell it. Think of it like setting a high reserve on Ebay but without the hassle of listing. Sorry folks.

If I see one more magnum in L.A. for A BILLION DOLLARS.....

mopeds are for young kids and brokes.... 1800 WOW I got both my mopeds for $50 and then made $550, inflation is crazy these days

Pablo Puchasso /

If one more person emails me calling it a "scooter," I'm taking down the ad anyway. There's interest in it at that price... that's really all I wanted to see... Now I'm kinda embarrassed. If LA people on here want the bike, email me... you'll get a much better price.

I recently sold this Magnum with less than 400 miles for $800.00. It is MINT as they come.

Ike

1223073714_redmag_3.jpg

Pablo Puchasso /

in LA?

hey man.. im way close to LA.... and im your friend... lol

what kinda price you lookin for realistically?

you can email me if you prefer

ahilf@verizon.net

thanks

Pablo Puchasso /

You're my friend? I don't know you dood. Aaron you should email ME if you wanted to buy.

BIKE IS SOLD. To an MA guy for an MA price. Vindicated.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account