FS: Batavus HS50 Louisville Ky

Has Spark, compression, and gets fuel. Comes with a tank of gas in it. Afternoon of work should have you coasting down the block. Cleaned and waxed a little of it to see how good it could clean up and the little I did do shined like new. Back wheel needs bolts and is flat. Front holds air fine. Want $150. Don't really need to get rid of it so no low ball offers please. Or if you have Puch performance stuff we can talk trades. No picks for right now but I will try to get some up. Call 502-417-7337 anytime. Thanks, Nolan.

Re: FS: Batavus HS50 Louisville Ky

Pending sale. Consider it sold.

What?! Nolan!!!!

I hate to do it but I need the money for my Puch bad. I can barely stop, my forks are going to eventually snap. This guy has the parts I need. I'm sorry Deane :(

sigh. one less reason to miss the ville - no cheap batty race with nolan.

Your leaving the ville? What!!?!??

Yup. New job starts Monday about 3 and a half hours southeast. Mopedding is gonna be dangerous, but I won't give up that easily! Sorry duder, thought ya knew.

Dude! No I didn't know! I would have gotten you a going away part or something. You still going to turn out for rides sometimes? This sucks.

Probably not feasible, but it'll be awhile if I do. I'm still in the process of moving through the end of October so I might be back up a time or two before then. Definitely gonna be up for bandit rally '09.

You better you fucking Bandit!

Yeah! And here are some pics by the way Derek.

1223053744_100_0150.jpg

!/Users/Home/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2008/10/03/100_0152.JPG!

1223054059_100_0152.jpg

Fail on the post in message thing. And one more.

1223054114_100_0151.jpg

Hey, do you still have the Batavus HS50

No. It is sold. Thanks anyways though!

have you seen anything in Louisville for sale

Yeah. There was a nice Maxi on here just a few days ago and I know jesse stephonson has like three for sale. Also try nathan eversole from the bourbon bandits. I may have another for sale soon. Hope you find one!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account