TOMOS STREETMATE R 2008 - FOR SALE!!!

HI EVERYONE,

SO UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO PART WITH MY STREETMATE R BUT HOPEFULLY IT WILL GO TO SOMEONE WHO LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DID.

IT IS A 2008, RED AND BLACK, TOMOS STREETMATE R. I ADDED A BI-TURBO EXHAUST TO IT, AND IT RUNS LIKE A BEAUTY. IT COMES WITH AN OUTDOOR BIKE COVER, AND IS READY TO BE SOLD. I HAD REMOVED THE FAULTY FRONT SPLASH GUARD, WHICH I THINK MAKES THE BIKE LOOK VISUALLY BETTER. I ALSO ADDED 3 STRONG LED'S TO THE FRONT OF THE BIKE SINCE THE MANUFACTURER SOLD ME THE BIKE WITH A FAILED HEADLIGHT CONNECTION.

I'M ASKING 1,050 FOR THE BIKE, AND I AM GOING TO INCLUDE MY BLACK/BLACK D.O.T. APPROVED HELMET IN THAT PRICE. I AM OPEN TO OTHER REASONABLE OFFERS SO PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS! THE BIKE IS LOCATED IN SOUTH BOSTON, AND WILL NEED TO BE PICKED UP.

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!!!

Re: TOMOS STREETMATE R 2008 - FOR SALE!!!

Post some pics

yell less?

damn thats a good price and i have a streetmate R 08 in black. i'll let my friend know hes looking for a moped and this might be the one!!

And let us know where you and your streetmate live?

According to his profile......

Email: mike.ferroni@gmail.com

Mopeds: 2008 Tomos Streetmate R

Last Login: October 2, 2008

City: Malvern

State: Pennsylvania

I'm selling the bike because I am home right now in PA, but the bike is located in Mission Hill in Boston.

Sir or mam i would be more than happy to take that streetmate r off your hands for that sweet deal. trust me i will love that thing forever and will ride it unntill it dies. please call me at 1-423-237-3774. i am only 15 thats why i want it so bad but dont think that because im this young that you cant trust me or something. well you have probably already sold it but let me know either way

i want it !

i definitlly want it

if your still selling it contact me

Krlucca@yahool.com

Krl95go@aol.com *

you can search me on facebook or myspace or twitter with the email with the star next to it.

:) !!!!!!!!!!

Thankss !

ah.......jersey girl

that explains everything

original post is from 2 years ago....

Epic bump fail

is that a fake profile? "freek me all day"? jail bait? can't be real.

TOMOS STREETMATE R 2008 - FOR SALE!!!

Is your Tomos still for sale or is this an old post?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account