FS carabellas

have 4 carabela mopeds for sale. they are in various states of dis-repair but you can most likely get two, maybe three good riders out of the lot. have pictures of three, the best one is behind a stack of stuff in a friend's shed.

looking for $300 plus a Sparta Buddy de Luxe rear wheel for everything. live in Mobile, AL so shipping is your concern. since l know the guys at most of the shops i bet i can crate for free.

251-753-8764

1222810484_moped11.jpg

Re: FS carabellas

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Hey Chris, I'm VERY interested, e-mail on details is on it's way. Lets deal!

Matt

if you come down let me know..

bump

Hey chris, you have email.

Matt! How's that rusted out yellow and blue carabela? I just got another that makes that one look like a dream!

bump

SOLD! thanks for any and all interest. I am sure that i will find more bikes in the future and will post them here first.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

All the frame parts are p-coated and she's getting rebuilt over the winter. Now that I have a bunch of extra parts I should be able to finish it no problem!

rad! get it going, matt! carabelas make me happy.

Matt i might be able in some of the spare parts, if you have some spare engine parts for that carabella i told you about.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account