Into cars?

i have a genuine MOMO leather steering wheel from a UK lotus excel. wheel is in great condition. black leather with red stitching. comes with adapter hub and i even have the lotus horn button. lokking to trade for e50 performance parts some 17in tires or drop bars. that's a pic of it in my ae86.

1222657580_interior.jpg

Re: Into cars?

Oh, that's what that's from? Chohdog on Club4AG has the same wheel and I always wondered what it was.

yep. UK lotus excel. same turbo engine as the lotus Esprit, but front engine rear wheel drive and a lot cheaper to buy now

these sell on ebay for about $150. i just don't have a paypal or ebay account. trade me for about $50 worth of parts and sell it on ebay. $100 for you...

very cool old skool MOMO these are incredibly well made wheels. and seems like it would be a good trade too. but I already have a momo on my car. and don't have any of the stuff your asking for. good luck though. can I see a pic of your AE-86 dori dori doriftu

also have this thingy that goes around the center of the wheel. it's all complete.

1222891676_s7000121.jpg

pic when i bought her. fixed rust, got new fenders from cali, and swapped in a 4agze. hence why in the pics of the wheel in my first post, the dash is all taken apart.

1222891816_rightside.jpg

anyone want to trade? if not by the end of the week i'll give it to a friend to put on on ebay

decided to give the community another week... anyone got anything to trade or just a ca$h offer? also willing to trade for an a35 top end, or a35 CDI setup

bump

last time, anyone?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account