WTB: Anything Mobecane! Esp running peds

So, I've successfully purchased a few Mobys from Jerry in PA and Chris in CT this month, but the number of friends that love them has increased exponentially. (Trying to start a sizable crew here in North Florida)

I'm getting as many shipped in to my house here in Jacksonville, FL as quickly as possible! I have project 50Vs that need various parts, (esp the dellorto 15's), but primarily, I would love to hear of any running Moby's for sale anywhere on the east coast. Just email or respond to the post and I'll probably buy it. Seats, chains, frames, speedos, cables, etc! Thanks in advance, Nick

WTB: Anything Mobecane! Esp running peds

Jerry Franek /

Nick--I've got several boxes of leftover Moby stuff, some perfect, some not. Should have sent with the two bikes. Hope they like the sun.

Re: WTB: Anything Mobecane! Esp running peds

If you want to ship them, I'll cover S&H costs for ya.

Drop me a line through email if you get a chance!

Nick, did you ever get my e-mail about the yellow Motobecane I offered?

Nope, I'll email you now though!

replied

I returned your e-mail Mr. Nicholas.

Thanks for all the replies! Looks like we've got three more mopeds on their way to FL :)

Anyone else?

Thanks Pat! Anyone else have Mobys?

Ed Harding /

I have 28 Motobecane moped parts for eBay Buy-It-Now sale at my eBay EdsSurplus store. You can find these parts at http://www.EdsSurplusForSale.com.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account