Puch cylinder and Head

I have a #22 cylinder in great shape (nice smooth cylinder) and a Never used old stock HC head to match. (black paint is pealing a little from sitting in an old shed for who knows how long) I pulled the old sticker off of it cuz it was so old the ink had worn off.

A new HC head is $35 at most places so i figure $45 shipped for both is fair, if you don't think so shoot me an offer and i'll think about it.

I'll post some pics tonight if i can if not tomorrow afternoon.

Re: Puch cylinder and Head

I will give you 20 shipped for the head

to ship to FL? make it $25 and i'll ship it tomorrow for you.

bump

Is this a #22 magnum cylinder or a #22 regular hi-torque? Basically, does it have an angled exhaust port, or a flat one?

high torque, flat exhaust port

bump

i really need to get rid of these... how about 35 shipped for both????? any takers???

emailed

Jason i didn't get your email... i also just realized i didn't post my email address so its above now

sbjackson03@yahoo.com

ok lets try that agian...

if he dont take them for 35 shipped I will...email me and ill send you the money, paypals or whatever

jason if i don't hear from you soon i'll assume that you lost interest and i'll sell this stuff to skywriter

yeah make sure he dont want em first...then email me ....thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account