WTB: Honda EXPRESS/URBAN EXPRESS parts

Hey,

Seeing if anyone has an airbox to an urban express and a 70's express (NC50) carb...any leads would be awesome! Thanks!

Re: WTB: Honda EXPRESS/URBAN EXPRESS parts

hey phil.. happen to know anywhere i can get NU50 urban express carbs? not to threadjack... thanks,

-Steve

No idea...I just got an urban express...I heard bike bandit may have some, but with the bi-start (auto choke), I'm looking to replace the stock carb and replace it with a 70's NC50 with a normal choke. My bi-start's not working properly and it's a bitch to get going in these fall days.

yea man.. eff an auto choke. i just checked out bike bandit and nothing came up. i called up Depot Honda in hampton the other day and they said they'd check for me to see if they could get em. usually they come through with these things so ive got my fingers crossed. i'll get back to ya if i have any luck.

Yeah let me know! Airbox is key for me, and the NC50 carb next...

bump

called up honda and the NU50 carbs arent available anymore from them. He gave me parts numbers though, and i didnt ask about filters or anything. so maybe give them a call and they can check for you if they can get them, or at least get you parts numbers. there's probably a honda dealer closer to you but these guys are 603 964 7474.

Nice! Thanks! I'll check Reading as well...

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

I've looked everywhere for the NU50 airbox Phil, those are gold when you do find them. I'm planning on just sticking an adjustable restriction airbox on mine in it's place. NC50 carb can be had by asking around, but you would have to try and get the choke cable with it. Also the mounts are a different size on the intakes, you will have to modify them too. Hondas are great but a real pain when it comes to modding. Good luck!

I might just have to do that with the airbox too...the bistart carb is what's killing me which is why I'm really hoping on the good graces that someone has one with a choke lying around...

Bump - Found an airbox, now I'm in desperate need of a NC50 carb with manual choke - someone please assist!

ive got an urban with a lame autochoke and its SO worthless. until it gets going =]

Got one but it won't be cheap. email me if interested

Dude I don't understand your problem. What do you have ? And what do you want to do with it ? I very well may be able to help you out with this if I understood what your problem is .I defenantly have a stock nu50 airbox and carb . Holla

How could you get mixed up??? Very simple: I don't want the NU50 carb on my Honda Urban Express, so I'm looking for an NC50 carb with manual choke (1970-1980). As for the airbox, I just bought one on ebay.

Salty, emailed!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account