WTT: My Wii Setup for a Maxi in Los Angeles

Hey all,

I been looking at getting a Puch for a while, but now my car decided to drop a valve spring, and I just dont want to deal with having a car right now, nor can I really afford to drop the 1200 on repair. I would really like to trade my Wii setup for a nice, running Maxi.

The Setup comes with

Wii Console with 1 Remote/Nunchuk and Wii Sports

S-Video Cable

1 Extra Wii Remote

Wii Wheel Controller

1 Gamecube Controller

1 Gamecube 256 Block Memory Card

Wii Games:

Mario Kart Wii

Resident Evil 4

Zack and Wiki

Excite Truck

Virtual Console Games:

Starfox 64

Pokemon Snap (dont hate)

Sin and Punishment

Mario 64

Harvest Moon

Gunstar Heroes

ActRaiser

Bubble Bobble

Ninja Spirit

Bonks Adventure

Might be more, I cant remember at the moment.

Again, I am looking for a nice running bike, will consider other models, but looking for something with readily available parts.

Thanks in advance.

Oh here are some pics

<url>http://picasaweb.google.com/endlessenigma/Wii#</url>;

Re: WTT: My Wii Setup for a Maxi in Los Angeles

lee's anus is leefungchowOG /

yeah right!!!!!

hey I traded my wii to ben for a running and good condition benelli g2 so its not that farfetched.

I don't think I am asking something crazy. I figure there are some people here with extra bikes, and perhaps someone wants a Wii. If it doesn't trade, I am not going to be devastated, I will just wait til the Holiday season and sell it. :)

And Max, that is exactly the kind of trade I am looking to do. I only said Maxi cause there is an abundance of them.

lee's anus is leefungchowOG /

that bike is cool. it was on craigslist, the guy came buy the 1977 shop tryin to sell it before he moved. good move. good luck lucas.

I appreciate it. It is just a matter of finding someone who wants what I have, for something they are willing to part with. Simple, right? : )

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account