WTB: Moped/frame for project (VA)

I'm looking for a moped or frame/chassis for a winter project. Doesn't need to be in good conition or anything. I'm up for anything, send me an email or post up what you have!

VA/DC area only unless its a frame.

Re: WTB: Moped/frame for project (VA)

I have a Tomos sprint Frame that I can ship?

I have been neglecting a '78 Tomos A3 project for a few months and might be willing to part with it. I'm in NW DC. Email me offline if you want to look at it.

I have an almost complete sachs, engine turns over great, ran until i stole wheels and a few others parts of it for another projects. nothing pretty.

I have an avanti super sport (garelli clone) that needs some clutch work and re wiring.

located in the fan.

email sent ^

Hey Michael, how much do you want for the Avanti?

Timmy Southpark /

i think i have a spare maxi frame. I'm going to see my brother this week in Hampton Roads area... i believe thats alittle south of DC if you dont mind alittle drive.

bump...

micheal please get back to me.

I recently picked up a 1984 Garelli moped as part of a bundle deal that I dont have any need for. I dont know too much about it. I can tell that its got a dellorto carb, all electrical seems to be in good order, Its missing the cranks though. Im looking for around 300 for it. Let me know any time if you are interested!

1222306327_dsc00643.jpg

to the top

I've got a white maxi frame I might need to lose before the end of this week, let me know if you need it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account