Does anyone have Honda CB125 Parts?

I know its a motorcycle, not a moped. I like any small CC bike, and I am sure there are a few people in moped army that also appreciate smaller CC bikes. My bike is a 1975, but any parts from a Honda CB125 will work. I am looking for a good condition set of side covers, gas tank, muffler, 2 mirrors, and brake handle assembly. I would also consider a parts bike. My email address is thz123@live.com. My phone number is (563)556-8706. I live in Dubuque Iowa. Or respond to this thread and I will contact you. Thanks for your help. Tom

Re: Does anyone have Honda CB125 Parts?

I have side covers for a CL100. They may fit but mine are for a 71'

Get the mirrors and brake handle from www.dratv.com

ebay is your best bet on the tank.

Hi Salty,

You must have everything! I remember last summer you offered me a Bridgestone 7 motor. How much for the side covers? Will they fit my CB125 for sure? What color are they?

I actually Have 3 CB125's, one is almost complete. I have the second one 75% redone, and the third one is tore all apart. The third one is the only one titled and I am going to give it to my son. All three were in rough shape. I always check ebay and need to be more patient when looking for stuff. Salty, I figure your into the same small stuff as me...

Tom

hey tom, when your done... sell me one. I have been wanting one for a while.

Sure, I will sell you one, email me. thz123@live.com

Tom, I still have that Bridgestone/carb motor if you want it, sold the rest of the bike. If you walked into my storage you would be surprised. I have lots of bikes left even though I sold about 20 this year. Will snap a pic of those covers for you in a few minutes.

Thanks!

I want a cb125 so bad!

Tom, my bad. What I have is CL175 covers which will not work on a 125. Sorry.

Salty thats OK, thanks for checking. Tom

cb 125 engine parts

hiya

i have the following engine parts

1. stator

2. flywheel

3. 5 speed tranny

4. clutch

5. left side case\

6. misc bolts and screws

Tom,

I've got a '69 cb160 and I've had good luck with DavidSilverSpares.com out of the UK - good quality parts and good prices, even considering exchange rate and shipping

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account