AMF bikes opinions

Ok any opinions conserning purchace cost ,repair cost, parts avalibility ,performance and reliability from owners are welcome. Also pics of your AMF would be sweet, details welcome here as well. Lets talk A M F.

1221623752_100_1175.jpg

Re: AMF bikes opinions

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kay the do da bump

how much you looking to pay cause I have seen amf peds for sale in cali pretty cheap

well I dont think I need any more considering I just picked up three pretty rough ones . Im just asking what anyone who has ever owned one what they thought of it in general. ya know what I mean. The scoop n stuff.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

You bought 3 AMFs? Why?? Well, we can start an AMF pile at Mark's now. Tom just bought another Batavus yesterday. We're being flooded with hopeless bikes!

Well 50 bucks for the three of them . I couldnt stop myself . I need help dont I?

they are strange lil things they all seem to look like yours. a friend and I picked one up a few weeks back. and have been attempting to figure out how it all works. its in about the same shape as yours. and the engine turns. but gets no gas/spark. and there is some sort of mystery valve on the top of the engine head that is attacked to a piece of stiff wire. we cant figure out what that is either. but if you ever decide to part one let me know. we may be intrested.

$50? You overpaid!

I think most people would say that AMF's rank as the lowest ped you could possible get. Followed closely by Jawa. _Then_ Batavus.

well I am hoping to make 1 maybe 2 run but I will help you out for sure . What do you need . My buddy said the carbs are J U N K and to change them out for something better . Let me know of your progress .

Hey those chinese bicycle motor kits are below Jawas. :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account