Too much stuff

I have a lot of things right now. i'm not sure about selling them, but it seems like a good idea, since i have too much.

I have extra things like....

-pa50 frame

-pa50 tank, partially stripped

-pa50 forks

-14mm bing that doesn't leak

-14mm intake

-another bing

-another intake

-honda express parts, lots of them

-almost an entire a35 bottom end, it's missing the stator and needs a new flywheel bolt, unless you don't want to use the oil pump, clutches are good, i have more clutch material too.

i have more. i'll look tomorrow and see what else. if you want something, ask me about it, maybe i can part with it.

Re: Too much stuff

i also want more things, so if you want to trade...

i guess i should say, i have a maxi swingarm, and a freespirit frame with forks and a tank.

i need a puch frame with title, if anybody has one that they could trade me for something. i'd even trade my current maxi frame and freespirit frame for a nice frame+title. or even a vin plate+title.

hey I call dibs on the carbs and intakes

I dropped you an email already

milwaukeeDave /

got a rear wheel for a nc50?

I should have one Dave. Not sure how true the spokes are on the ones I would have left. You will have to tighten some spokes. Can pick the best one for you. Send me an email.

milwaukeeDave /

email sent salty!

and a free bump

I need a set of front shocks for a 1980 PA50 II.

Well lets put it this way ,,, I am new to this "fix em up" world and the front shocks are frozen .........

Will the ones you reference fit ??

How much ???

Voris

do you still have the bing 14 and intake? if so how much?

voris- i have a really nice set of red pa50 forks. they would work for you. shoot me an email about what you wanna spend.

and spence- a few people want the carb, just send me an email about what you wanna pay for it. i won't get to deciding probably till this weekend.

I forgot to mention, i have almost a 1982 express frame. Also, i have a lot of other parts for those, probably one whole bikes worth of parts and things.

how much would somebody pay for an unused 3shoe clutch for the e50?

shoot me a picture of the tank!!

ED, give me a call! i need to speak with you!!

You have an express carb with the removable jet?

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Will A3 stuff match up to the A35 bottom? I have an A3 with blown 2nd gear that I am looking to do an easy swap out. I do not know if my stator and top end will work. Mine runs awesome but 2nd gear is ground flat

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

email me chefhockey@aol.com

can u post pics of the tank if not

email me runawayish@yahoo.com

ed give me a call again tomorrow. i'll be available if you want to chill

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account