FS/T: Proma CC pipe for Honda NU/PA/PA50II

Brand new, never mounted Proma Circuit Conica pipe for the Honda NU50/PA50/PA50II. This pipe will bolt right up to any Honda Urban express, Hobbit, or Hobbit II (sorry will not fit NC/NA models). Picture is attached.

See other MA's opinions here break> $150 shipped to your door, or will consider trades along the lines of Puch wheels, E50's, 15+mm carbs, or a clean Pinto/Swinger tank.

Re: FS/T: Proma CC pipe for Honda NU/PA/PA50II

Whoops forgot the picture, see attachment...

Ill sell one for $140 shipped to your door its not worth $150

Josh - Yeah it's totally not worth $150, but it's worth every penny of $140; why don't you go fuck yourself with it you dumb-ass thread jacking troll! Don't you have a cow to go tip or something.

Good luck finding a bolt on hobbit exhaust of any kind for any cheaper, well except from that douche in the post above.

Bump...

Raymond Rexroad /

Are you sure this pipe will bolt onto a PA50I.

The exhuast outlet counterbore on a PA50I cylinder is smaller. There's a pic in the wiki of the smaller counterbore.

Honestly I'm not to sure about the PA50I, I was just going off of what the original dealer told me, which was that it would bolt up to any hobbit. I see what your talking about on the Wiki. If someone with a PA50I shows interest I'll be sure to measure the header before I sell it (maybe I'll do it anyway just to share the knowledge). Thanks for the info.

I should also note that on the NU50 you will have to remove the center stand.

yay capitalism.

Hey man sometime you gotta put your foot down , people step out of line , and they get CHECKED!!!!

Expressmentor...this wont work on a nc for what reason? can i mod it a little bit???

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

IRE Rick welded up mounts to fit on an NC50, and one of our dudes is running it on his right now. Have to lose the kickstand though.

really??? how does it work? i was gonna mod an extra jemco qt 50 pipe i have and see how it works and then use one of those or find a mini rocket pipe on ebay with a decent champer position and run that....

Thanks for the bumps!!!

Hey Josh, I should apologize, that was a bit harsh; you just caught me after a shitty conference call and I let my emotions flow over. So for what it's worth here's an Internet apology for my Internet insult; I'm sorry. (I'm from WI originally hence the cow tipping comment, nothing personal)

Peter, C.R.E.A.M.; but if you knew me better you would know that I'm always open to offers and always more then willing to hook-up my friends (even loose knit never meet Internet friends).Plus this way I don't have to respond to like 20 email's from 15 yr folds asking if I'll "do $40 shipped". I should have added OBO to make it clearer.

Dedic/Mike, these pipes won't fit on the NC because the length from the start of the header and the first bend is too long and won't clear the tire. Now I don't doubt that Rick could make one fit but he sure as hell didn't do it by just welding up a new mount; he would have had to cut and weld the pipe itself.

Long story short: I've got this pipe and I'm not going to use it; if you want it make me an offer or send me some $.

Nic, sent you an email about an after market performance pipe I have for the Express. I am interested in swapping for your extra jemco

Peter Baudendistel /

I can give you $87 right now if you're interested. :)

No...

man, i am just too nice

sold my proma circuit on here or $80 + p&p

"dam im an idiot":https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=2&i=138911&t=138911

not an idiot.. A gentleman who loves mopeds for mopeds. Not for profit.

Not realy, seems like you did pretty good since it was used. This one is brand new.

Used. = 1/2 price

You figured me out Peter. I never liked mopeds, I'm just in it to retire; ha another $25 and Boca here I come...

If that was true would I have gone out of my way to buy you drink last time you were in Denver?

Honestly I'd rather trade it for something; I can make more $$$ no problem but wheels and engines cases are another story.

Thanks again for the bumps...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account