WTB: Magnum MKII Parts

I've email to various moped places across the lands and haven't had the greatest communication or luck with any of them. So now I've turned to begging on the Buy/Sell forum. Basically I have a couple parts I'm in need of.

- Speedo drive: one that fits a snowflake.

- Engine covers: the black plastic ones, both sides needed.

- Magnum MKII fork: unbent, silver and clean would be nice and preferred.

- 1 new Michelin Gazelle (17x2.5): I got lucky when I ordered two but, unlucky when only one arrived.

Thanks in advance for those whom can help me.

Re: WTB: Magnum MKII Parts

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/205200/205200/

Magnum Ebr's and shiny shocks fo salezzz

Thanks but no thanks. I saw your listing. I don't need/want the EBR's or I would had asked in your thread. I'll be happy with a stock fork. Plus you sold them anyways.

You my friend have no tact...

I just took the side panels off my Magnum. Let me check what shipping would be and we'll deal.

I don't need tact. I need the parts I specifically asked for.

Email sent to aph1979.

Bought engine covers from aph1979. Thank you sir.

Still on the look out for a speedo drive, MKII stock fork and 2.5 Gazelle.

Just got my new engine covers in the mail today. They're rad.

Still in the lookout for some non-rusty, non-bent silver forks and a new 2.5 Gazelle if at all possible.

Yesterday I received some sweet, sweet MKII hydraulic forks. Downside? Yea, it came with no bottom race. Or bottom cone, if you will. This evening I'll take a small flat-head and hammer to the old forks but, that race seems to look pretty comfortable where it is. I've search across the online shops to no avail.

Page 85. Ref # 9. Part # 600.2.33.006.1. Just, if you're curious and would like to help. I get zippy results on Google.

I'm still in need of a 2.5 Gazelle and I guess now possibly, a bottom race if anyone has one laying around, just to avoid hours & hours of labor.

On the other side of the buy/sell market. I have a set of, I think they are, Magnum II forks, and a set of bent MKII forks. If anyone is interested in those. Both are silver.

Still on the hunt for a some stuff.

WTB bottom race

WTB 2.5x17 Gazelle

WTB snowflake speedo drive

FS Bent MKII forks (silver)

FS Magnum II forks (silver)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account