E50 wanted any conditon

I need a e50 for my magnum. I want to kit it so I don't really care if it is in bad shape. I wanna replace that za50 I got.

Re: E50 wanted any conditon

Cory (mrdr 133) /

if u find an e50, you wanna sell the two speed za50? i'll buy it, if you want to sell it. is it busted or something?

No man it is a good motor. Has 6500 mikes but runs like new I just think a e50 would be stronger

my buddy has a kitted ZA50, that thing is fast as hell. it cost him a pretty penny, but it is definitely rad as hell. if you are willing to spend the money, they can be amazing.

Cory (mrdr 133) /

well, honestly earlier you said you're not going to kit the bike...in my opinion for the heavier magnum, leave the two speed on there. the lower gear will help on low end torque, which is good for hills and such. and gives u a decent top end. stock the za50 will be better, you really only run into breaking issues if you kit it without rebuilding the trans..

stock it'll be just fine

Well I want to put a 60-70cc kit on it now

Oh and when did I say I wasn't going to kit my bike.

Cory (mrdr 133) /

my bad, i can't read...lol i thought you said you didn't care to kit it...brain spasm. well again, if you are selling the ZA50 when u get an e50, keep me in mind. i got a freespirit frame that could use a motor.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account