WTB: Puch WHITE seat!!

i saw the one on mopedshop.com but if I could fine a 1.5 or even long seat in white, that would be rad! does anybody know if they even exist?

Re: WTB: Puch WHITE seat!!

treats had a white race seat for a bit, can ask him if he'll be getting any back in.

Rob,

I can order them for you. I buy them ocasionally. If you would like one, let me know!

Kevin

1.5 seat?? e-mail sent!!

Hold up, WHITE 1.5 SEAT?!?!?!?!?

...or just the single white seats you got up right now on mopedshop.com?

Treats is pimpin one out right now. Go get it.

its not puch though!! its citta or something. i want the logo and post!! but I don't think they are/were ever made!! probably end up with the single white seat!!

Well, when I got my long seat, the letters on the back began to crumble off and not look so great the first time I sat on it. There as no need to keep em on. I know my bike's a puch, nobody else even knows it's a moped. But that's cause my bike looks like a rocketship.

P.S. !!

I have a white Puch seat. It's super new but has a little bit of a blue tint on it from sitting on it one afternoon from my jeans. May come out, I don't know. It's a one-seater, not a long one. All white with black PUCH lettering on the back. It's super comfy. E-mail me if you're interested.

damn, i just ordered one!! thanks though!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account