minarelli high comp head?

want to buy minarelli high compression head? anyone???

Re: minarelli high comp head?

Josh, when can i pick up that shizz?

details

I can order either one. Look at the pic. Thanks, Ed

Or you want the one with a angle plug?

This is the same one 77 sold a long time ago. for the garelli and minarelli's.

1219695894_highcomp.jpg

Or you want this one?

oops here is the pic.

1219696154_dsc04966.jpg

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

what the difference and how much are each?

Is the second one a true minarelli head or one of those knock offs from south america?

Why you call them knock offs? Does it matter?

Garelli and Minarelli are the same bolt pattern.

Ed

I will email you direct. Thanks Ed

No no no no. I built a engine for a someone with a kit that was from south america and it had one of those high comp heads that had a terrible sealing surface and rough casting. I happened to order a true Minarelli head from italy, night and day. Not saying it would not work fine, it (south america) just needed to be severely lapped and run a plug tap through...no moveing parts. Oh, by the way, im not referring to the garelli head, nothing wrong with that, talking about the v1 head....does it have Motori Minarelli cast into it?

There are a couple companys that sell shitty stuff and there casings are not great. I will order one of each and take pictures, hell I might just use one my self. Ed

Hey ed do you still have any pipes left? Or am I better off getting a tomos chamber and mounting it?

They ship today. So hang ten

Hey

Just wondering if the garelli head is still available? how much to 90065? My stock one sucks anyway.. might as well put a new one on with my kit...

lemme know

-js

these didnt not show up as I hoped so I think next month they will be here. thanks for asking :) ed

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account