Pinto throttle

Does anyone have throttle assembly parts for a Pinto they want to sell? My wifes fell apart today.

Re: Pinto throttle

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

yes, although it's not pretty... but it'll do the job. you want a pic?

i'm assuming you mean the whole perch with the throttle grip and brake lever... i even have the front brake cable knarp but you'll need to get the little brake light connector switch (whatever it's called) for it.

~marc

Hey Marc,

Yeah, that would be great if you could send me a pic. I think I just need the metal part that is in essence the clamp that holds it all onto the handlebar. The part the screw goes through that you would loosen if you were going to remove the throttle assembly. I'll take another look at it in the morning and let you know.

Thanks much!

-Doug

I just got my pinto last week and in need of a complete throttle assembly and cable. Do you have any other parts or reasourses that can get me in the right direction?

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

a throttle cable is easy to get anywhere (1977mopeds, treatshq, mopedjunkyard, etc.)... someone might have a used one for cheap, too.

for the assembly you'll have to keep any eye on ebay if there isn't anyone here that can hook you up, i just sold that only one i had.

i'm not sure why folks are having trouble with their magura throttles, are dominos that much better?

~marc

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account