FS: Sachs Bings, Random Stuff

I was cleaning out some of my moped stuff and found a few things that might be of interest to someone.

First up are two complete but rough 12mm Bing carbs from Sachs 504 engines. One is in usable condition, just needs a little tweaking on the float and needle. The other is totally f'ed. Its so rusted I cant get the pin out of the float to clean everything. Does have some usable parts. I also have a good condition choke and airbox assembly from a sachs. Includes good cable and crappy paint. Make me an offer on anything.

Next up is a set of moped windshield mounts. Came off a Puch Maxi, but I don't think it matters. Also for sale is a Magnum pedal chain tensioner in awesome condition. Bought it thinking it would fit a Maxi, and it didn't. Make offers.

Puch tool pouch with screwdriver and 19mm wrench (both original). Good condition.

Finally I've got some G. Nava Gran Turismo grips. Padded and oh so comfortable. A little Italian style for any ped. With all original packaging including instructions, certificate of authenticity thing, and tube of oil to aid installation. Way cool, you want it!

I need to ship this out in the next few days before I leave! All offers will be considered. Thanks!

Re: FS: Sachs Bings, Random Stuff

E-mail 08/21/08

im interested in the grips and the tool bag ....how much are ya looking for?

dibs on the chain tensioner....

Mark,

Tell me about the caburetors, I may need them.

e-mail asap!

90mpg

Replied to all through email

Payment sent Mark...

bukwheat- your chain tensioner is in the mail. Thank you!

Mark,

Lost your E-mail. thanks your reply on carbs.

Found a bing for the Ped. Good luck with others.

90mpg

is the whole airbox assembly there? if so im interested.

No, it is just the part that attaches to the carb with the choke and cable. No filter.

Mark...

Tensioner arrived and I'm one step closer to being on the road.

Thanks for the quick service!!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account