Honda CA110 (Seattle)

50cc 1964 Honda CA110. $800 OBO. Runs well. Fresh gas and oil. New rubber foot pegs, brake light switch, cables, tank badges, petcock, gas cap gasket, front tire, (new rear tire included but not mounted yet), recently Kreemed tank. Speedo doesn't work but is probably an easy fix. Only a few small parts missing. Front fender, kick start, and clutch cover are here even though they are not in the picture. Comes with a box of some spare parts. Very cool ride. No title but can give you a bill of sale. Might be willing to trade for a moped.

1219268591_img_3984.jpg

Re: Honda CA110 (Seattle)

I wish I lived in seattle, I would give you 2 mopeds for that bike, it looks to be in awesome shape. I got a 66 ca110 that I just snagged, they're so nice to ride.

oh god....i would trade so much shit for that bike. beautiful.

Beautiful bike! Not to be a douche, but your badges are backwards...the wing should point forward

What's that other leading-link bike behind it? Is it a ca200 or cm91?

Cheers.

Ha, thanks for pointing that out. I should have paid more attention when I put them on. The bike behind it is the wife's c70.

Hey - is this bike still available?

sigh. beautiful bike. i think that is worth far more than $800.

Still have the CA110? I'm in Seattle and could meet you this weekend with cash....

Hi McKenzie and Marcel, you have e-mail.

This bike is still available if anyone near Seattle is interested. I do have the title now and it has collector plates, so I'd stay firm on the price. Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account