Ebay/Paypal, no more...how about ecrater.com?

I want an alternative to ebay and paypal. Fee's make it worthless to sell there. I'm only sell stuff infrequently...so its kind of a bummer to have so many fee's taken out when I actually do want to sell something. I like ebay because I know how to use it and everyone knows to look there, but I'm ready for an alternative. Anyone ever try ecrater.com?

Here is the summary for ecrater:

"What is eCRATER? eCRATER.com is both a free web store builder and a free online marketplace. Sellers can easily create their own free online store in minutes. Buyers can easily browse and compare between thousands of products.

Sellers receive free website hosting, a free subdomain and a powerful admin tool to manage their free online stores. All products are posted to Google Product Search as well."

Any opinions? So no auctions...just straight buying as if you were on a regular retailers website like amazon or overstock. Comparable to ebay's "buy it now" option. Be nice to be able to post on here with the simplicity of...i have something to sell...here is a link to the button that you can click on to buy and pay for it.

Re: Ebay/Paypal, no more...how about ecrater.com?

good find

Re: Ebay/Paypal, no more...how about ecrater.com?

think i'm gonna sign up and give it a whirl...although i have nothing for sale right now, lol.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account