title ,,vin number

I need a title for this hercules m4 1977,,, and vin number ,,,

1219176573_img_0832.jpg

Re: title ,,vin number

you need a bill of sale from an indiana resident. indiana didnt require registration in the 70s and80s, ive gotten 4 titles in illinois by using this method.

I think if its ever been titled in New jersey before then you may be completely out of luck.

title ,,vin number

If you are really from Jersey, you're going to be out of luck. They're tough. Also, you can't just say you need a title and a VIN for a bike. The bike already has a VIN. A magical title isn't going to match the VIN o the bike.

I think his idea is to use the new clear title and replace the vin tag on the ped. It would probably work as it is unlikely anyone will check, however it is significantly illegal ie. Fraud.

you need to have a bill of sale from a state that didnt require titling or registration. Indiana is one of those magical states you can say you got your moped from a flea market...In Illinois, the secretary of states office doesnt check vin numbers matching a particular moped, they just check their records for that particular vin number, and to make sure it hasnt been titled

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account