FS-75' rigid moby

ok,here is a 1975 dixie international. or pleasantly known as a rigid motobecane, so i found my camera, all in pic is included, and i have the carb, rear rack and fender aswell as some controls,and a headlight.

1219078922_003.jpg

Re: FS-75' rigid moby

$60.00 cash-

1219079042_005.jpg

emailed

$5?

Goddamn!

Too far away!

Goddamn!

Too far away!

wow, forgot to add im in OHIO : )

Jake Shaughnessy /

sell me the seat

willing to ship to WI?

502 599 3933 Call anytime. Can come get asap. Let's talk. Where are you located?

yeah i got dibs

why would you want a jawa seat?

still wondering if you'de ship to WI...

sorry, but i think i'd just rather sell it locally so i wouldn't have to track down box's.........

Do you still have it?

Okay. Well still if you want to seriousy talk about selling this thing quick give Brian a call on the number I posted earlier.

yup

Could i come see the moped tomorrow then?

Jake Shaughnessy /

cause i need one

You are in Columbus right? I emailed you from yahoo.

alright, i had a guy email me before kohis did and said he wanted it and i sent him my adress and cell number and obviously he was a no show, so yup still for sale!- kohis has dibs til he flakes out.... thnx

kohis ima email you my address and cell.

alright, thanks jacob

I would give you more than you were asking. Let me know if these guys flake out or if you want to get more money for your ped.

Jake Shaughnessy /

sorry to steal your thread, but if you really want one, i no of a complete one for 150

Modsman, this is fucking MA, not e bay.

i'm not lookin to gouge the moped world.. -- i'm settling for what i paid after gas.

So I'm not allowed to barter? Wtf? I respect your so called "Dibs" but the owner should get to sell it to whoever he wants to for the price he deems most fair. Anyways I sent you an email Jacob.

Pending.....

i'll give you three times what you want, plus shipping, and a handling charg!!!!

let me know

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account