FS: Gold Grimeca Five Star Mags

I'm selling this pair of grimeca five star mags. I have never had them on a ped, I got them from a guy as a package deal with some other stuff. Previous owner said they were off a Tomos. I dunno what they will fit, if you want me to measure the hub or something like me know. The gold paint on these is chipped in some places. The rear wheel has no brakes or axle or sprocket, and needs to be cleaned out and given new bearings and everything. The front wheel looks complete. The tires on these are 2.25 x 16 and are in decent condition, they hold air and don't look rotted to me.

I know puch mags go for a lot, but I don't know what these will fit. They do come with good tires though so I figure that raises the value a little. I'm asking $140 shipped obo.

1218981417_grimeca_mags.jpg

Re: FS: Gold Grimeca Five Star Mags

Here is a picture of the rear hub that needs to be cleaned up.

1218981473_mag_hub.jpg

yup those are the tomos ones. 16" right? I put a set of those on my 76 pacer, looked sweet. They will fit italian/minarelli/morini bikes with a little work to the back wheel

i wish i could mod those for my vesper.

Dang, i love those. They are the same dooky yellow as my 6 points!

Will these work on a Batavus? Chip

Sold.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account