Need One 5 star rim no hub

my wheel is bad, sell or trade me 1 don't need hub, I can trade anything for it.

Re: Need One 5 star rim no hub

if its your rear wheel, i'll trade you for it ;) i need a rear!

huh? I just need a 17" front or back puch five star with or without a hub. and it needs to be straight. and I'll trade anything for it

Pablo Puchasso /

By straight you mean the style of the star right? I've got one of the ones benji had recently with the slanted star.

benji has them up right now

i know everything benji has i work there, i'm looking for a old style rim, mine is bent. so guess what i kind of trades i can make...

email sent

name drop heyoo

NOAH ? shut up 1977 MOPEDS EMPLOYEE don't feel bad some of us know you have to come to Treat Land to buy things, lol

I have a rear 5 Star that spins great and comes with the hub and all the axle junk you don't need. It just has really crappy paint. Any Puch-related performance shit you're willing to part with, lemme know.

Brandon! You get the wheel, I get the hub how's that sound???

need this someone flaked that i've done business with before! open to all trades

needed

wanted

treats buys 77. 77 buys treats. might be able to get you the hub at 77.

besides why would you want a 5 star with 6 is so much better.

what the hell are you talking about. are you in love with me or something? I just want a rear 5 star, or a rim with no hub, original 5 star puch . and i'll make awesome trades for it.

in love with the devil!!!!!

Timmy Southpark /

what do you have to trade?

lee's anus is leefungchowOG /

might be able to sell one from da shop, brandon. we have many! 5 star original puch style. come by, have you ever been there?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account