FS 1977 Garelli Eureka Flex

I am parting with my eureka flex! It runs great. The seat is ripped and will need replacing in the near future. The carb leaks gas only if the petcock is left in the open while the ped is off. otherwise it does not affect anything. the back brake does not work but the front works perfectly. Just replaced the back tire as they were the original tires on the ped! I believe this ped was modded at some point before I purchased it because it does well over 50. I can take more pics if needed..

I am located in Welland, Ontario. and it is for pickup only.

First $600 takes it!

1218632600_mygarelli.jpg

Re: FS 1977 Garelli Eureka Flex

Over 50? That doesn't look like a kit. But I want that cylinder.

lol all or nothing!!!

50 kmh

Ohhhhh kilometers. The metric system strikes again!

50 kph = 31 mph which is stock performance.

it has to do at least 40mph I have had it out with other peds and they cant keep up with me at all. I have no way of seeing the exact speed but I can tell you its alot faster then it should be!

bump

ok i'll settle for 550 I need to dump this

I'm guessing it goes a little past 30mph... that's a stock cylinder (although a wierd one), a stock 14.12, a crazy restrictive exhaust, based on the fact it has what appears to be a 32 rear sprocket I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's a 1-speed, 2-speeds have like a 50 tooth.

Having said all that, Garellis are fast stock bikes, and it looks like this one could easily be made even faster. I don't know what moped prices are like in Ontario, but it's a quality moped.

Buy ME!

no way is anyone going to buy that bike for that much and pick it up in canada. I have two of the same bikes your selling and cant get $500 for them both.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account