WTB: 5 star Mags

anyone got these, shit its like looking for a needle in a haystack....

there all over the place!

offer up $400-$500 and you'll have 5 offers by the end of the day, do it don't be cheap!

Re: there all over the place!

ya i knew thats what id be payin, so dont rip my head off thinking im cheap thanks

its really crazy how much 5stars sell for

never mind, found some for 50 dollars hahahahaha, dont be cheap my ass.

ya well its amazing how many people can be dicks on this site. you know?

what? how did you pull that off!! I want some 5 stars but wouldn't pay over $100. the prices are stupid!!

$50 is a great deal but i am sure you would sell them for no less than $300

its is amazing how many ppl cry and complain about listed prices when its none of thier buisiness if they cant afford the price then thats thier problem

its just that people want it and the want it NOW

i looked for a while and got a set for 125 bucks.

but if i needed em tommorow, id be parting with a bike and paying out 500

you gotta go slow.

I would agree with Andrew, mopeds are alot of work in more ways than one. Getting popular parts being one of those things that require the work.

I have some gold grimeca 5 stars I was told were off a Tomos, you telling me they are worth a couple hundred bucks?

Just Puch and Kreidler because they fit a Puch...

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I'm all about free 5 stars. Traded some snowflakes!

I'll sell you a set that need painting for $800.00

dibs!

nah i just went out to this junkyard and got them its my fav place to go for moped shit

www.emccycle.com

There's a pair that's just been placed on eBay by Hopey !

OK, you post that you need these at 2:30 in the morning. At 10:08 in the morning you say that you know that you'll be paying big bucks for these things. Nine minutes later you post that you got a set for $50. Later you say that you got them at a junkyard. Are we supposed to believe that you went to this junkyard in the nine minutes between when you said you know you would pay a ton and saying you got some for $50? Seems like a fishing story to me.

ya i called them up, they had them, made a deal and bought them, whats so damn fishy about that? please tell me? and this topic is over i said nevermind since i got them already...so why did you post? does it bother you or something. if not shut up and dont worry about it...

xnay on emcnay

hey bonesmoker don't be givin up our hunney hole to these cats there are only so many descent ciao clutches and 200 dollar project c70's out there

Re: xnay on emcnay

Do Puch 5 stars exist as 17"?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account