FS VDOSpeedo, Cable, And speedo assembly fo' wheel

Ive got a VDO speedo, cable, and thing for the wheel all for sale. This also comes with a cable for the speedo lights, and some bolts for if you wanna hook this thing up to a mounting bracket. i bought this off someone about a week ago, and if that guy reads this, I was not buying it with the intention of reselling it fo more money. I got it, and then i realized the wheel speedo thing wasnt the right type for my wheel.

If anyone has a CEV? Speedo thing for the wheel, i'll take off some of the price. Any other trades offers are welcome as well. Just hit me with your offers. Send emails, as i'll tend to respond to those faster.

thanks

pictures...

Re: FS VDOSpeedo, Cable, And speedo assembly fo' w

DAMN IT

alright gona try pictures again

lets see

alright i guess that works..

hahaha thats funny to see that on here from michigan to ohio and somewhere else....naw i dont car bro i mean i gots your monies so im straight but funny...good luck sorry it wasnt what you need though

haha its like one of those Wheres george things where the bill keeps changing hands

Bumpin Donuts

i know someone wants this pristine speedo on there bike. its nice and big so you can see the numbers while flying down the road at 30 mph on yo moped. Commeee on

BUmpz

daily bump

Nobody wants this prestine speedo? Amazing condition, VDO so its higher end. Came off a sach moped.

How much?

Give me an offer, and i'll see. I'll take trades + cash on my part or your part for items like cafe racer bars or CEV speedo thing for the front wheel.

Bumpercars

I would really like the cable. would you sel it separately?

I'd really not like to, but i'll keep this up for another week or so, and then if i get no offers i'll sell it separate to you.

Bump

You just bought the speedo recently? Just email me the price you are lookin to get. I am interested in the whole unit, speedo, cable, drive, etc. Email pix of the drive unit as well as the cable.

Joe

Email sent

Paypal sent. Check your email. SOLD

couldnt have said it better. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Received parts today as promised. Thank you!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account