WTB: Puch frame that isnt a maxi/newport

Anything tube framed. Preferably with a clean tank. Magnum, cobra, pinto, swinger, freespirit. Whatever. Condition doesnt matter. Looking for something on the cheap.

Re: WTB: Puch frame that isnt a maxi/newport

I would like a new TFR. Kthnxby

Yo Tommy, I have a murray on the cheapski for ya. I don't have the tank for it anymore though, or the swingarm for that matter. It's literally just a frame. I'll sell it to ya for like 20 + shipping costs if you want it, and I can get ya a pic later.

Hmmm, tank shouldnt be a problem, swing arm might be a bit harder. Send me a pic though. I might be interested.

Mike rafter, shut your mouth. If I dont get this frame I will never be able to test that pipe. jerk face.

Pablo Puchasso /

I have an extra Freespirit tank. 2 actually... if you get that Frame Tommy... let me know.

I have a Magnum frame that I might sell. Shoot me an offer at my email if seriously interested.

Thanks!

here's the murray pre-tear down. It's in pretty decent shape. Bike is up at my pops house and I wont be there til later this week, but I can get a pic of it as-is then.

1218505216_murray.jpg

Rad, I am gonna give it till the end of the week to see if I can find anything else, with a swingarm. If not, I'll take it.

hobbit frame, and fork? IRE mark

Taylor I emailed you. I want that fraaaaaame. I found a swingarm already. :)

sweet man, I'll be up at my pops on thursday. I'll try to find a box and figure out how much shipping will be for ya then I can give you a total. Paypal?

soooooounds good. Let me know how much and your paypal.

I have a magnum frame, arm, tank, seat pan, and tail piece....Tempe AZ

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account