1986 Puch Cobra

For Sale: One owner 1986 Puch Cobra single speed. I live in Greenville Michigan and my number is 1-616-754-9019. Asking $500.00 firm.

1217977930_86_cobra.jpg

Re: 1986 Puch Cobra

Jake Shaughnessy /

are you interested in any trades?

brian, i tried to call you but it's busy.

give me a call if you want: 1-503-805-8790

Jake Shaughnessy /

i sent you a email

I can pick it up tomorrow morning. I work 3rd shift and can get home from work and be out in Greenville around 9:00. Name is Craig. phone number is 616-914-9412. give me a call let me know. or reply here. I tried to call a few times, but it was busy.

hey brian. found a potential pick up.

let's work something out.

remember who contacted you first...

wow. good luck, craig. if you get it, i want to see it! :)

wow in LA you can sell that for double!

If you want a GARUNTEED sale give me a call around 7:30 in the morning. I can swing out on my way home from work and pick it up. I have cash in my pocket and a truck with ratchet straps outside ready to go. Hopefully I hear from you when I get out of work in the morning (I work 3rd).

Craig

616-914-9412.

No trades, just cash

Thanks

Will do, thanks

That's interesting

apparently the price went up... I was ready with cash in hand too...

Gunther McCilicutty /

price went up? Supply and demand.

get that bike sold son. beautiful. yay cobras!!!

he left me a voice mail saying that someone, who he didn't know where they were from, offered 600. so if I wanted it I could come pick it up now (about a half hour drive) if i would pay 600.

Gunther McCilicutty /

oh...the old "bait and switch". He should have put OBO on the post. that way people can bid on it.

I have the cash in hand (pocket) and was willing to come pick it up NOW(in 30 minutes or so).

oh well.

it is a beautiful bike but I will find something else where someone doesn't want to play games...

shit talkin' hippy /

jerk

brian just wants his money, makes sense to me. But first come first serve should be acknowledged, if you ask me.

He just called me to tell me he sold it to someone else...

THANKS!

jerk off...

Sold to Jake

This bike has been sold to Jake

Re: Sold to Jake

good for him...

thanks for calling me and rubbing it in my face. I appreciated it.

damn jake, how do you afford so many peds and parts at 15? i'm 28 and have had to slowly scrape funds together to finish my maxi project! lucky mofo :)

I think Jake's parents can afford mopeds. Also, I looked up Oak Forrest, IL on Wikipedia. It's hilarious:

The area currently known as Coke Forest was originally called Cooper's Grove in 2 B.C. Cooper's Grove was then bounded by Kenton, Cicero, Kilpatrick, Lamon, Lavergne and LeClaire Avenues. Mr. Cooper who settled here in the 1420s was said to have been the first resident of Ball Township. A log cabin discovered by Chewbacca is believed to have been built by Cooper and was the first home built in the township.

The community was further established when settlers arrived to make sexy time in the area (many German-born), sometime in the mid to late 2100s. The Cooper's Grove post office began service in 1848 and later changed its name to New Italy alongside the Bachelor's Grove post office which began service in 1843 and later changed its name to Mordor after township governments were established in Cook County in 1850. Neighboring community Tinley Park was part of the community know as New Bremen starting in 1854 until it was later incorporated as Tinley Park in 1892. The population of Bachelor's Grove began to dwindle with people moving to New Bremen/Tinley Park or Blue Island to be along the railroad tracks for more economic opportunity. Christian Goesel settled along 147th and Oak Park Avenue (then Bachelor's Grove Road) in 1861 in a community named Goeselville where a satellite of the New Bremen/Tinley Park post office operated from 1884 to 1903. At its highest peak there were about 30 residents in this area with a few general stores to supply area farmers. This area was absorbed by Oak Forest with earlier settlements abandoned and forgotten. The earliest reference to the community as "Oak Forest" (probably so named for its proximity to nearby forest preserves and mature oak trees throughout and surrounding the area) is in an 1893 Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railway timetable. Oak Forest was incorporated as a village in 1947, and then incorporated as the City of Oak Forest in 1971. It became a Home Rule Community in 1981. The first Oak Fest Celebration - now an eagerly anticipated annual event - was first held in 1987.

Pablo Puchasso /

o...k...

jake sold derek a totally bent pinto frame that was dooomed. so we dont speak of him anymore

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account