FS/TRADE: 1980 Vespa Grande

Has a 65cc kit on it, ran up until a couple days ago, probably just a dirty carb, I'll have it working soon. Looking for 450$ or a solid running bike. More towards the trade. Thanks!

1217912517_img00106.jpg

Re: FS/TRADE: 1980 Vespa Grande

That's a good deal dude, but why? Just get it running. I used to have a Grande and loved it, although it sucked on hills. Most comfy moped ever.

Just getting frustrated to be honest. I mean I like the bike but I bought it and it worked then I got home and it didn't. Been working on it for a while. I'll obviously just get it running if no one is interested.

i would buy that bike in a second! where are you?

just got it firing up. sorry to be a cock tease but I'm ripping 45 so I think I'm gonna cancel this.

Sorry.

Also completely across the country from you.

You almost sold a sweet Grande with a kit for nothing because you were being a puss. :) If you ever want Grande help, bring that shit to Cincy. I had a Grande for 4 years and know everything about them for the most part...

Seriously, email me personally before you sell that thing. I have torn those down to a bare frame and back up...my Grande is my daily driver, and it's pretty quick too.

I will be glad to help you with any problem you have. They are simple machines, and once you figure them out they are never down for more than a few hours (plus time for parts if you break one).

Word. They are super reliable and comfortable as shit...

Alright, awesome! Thanks guys. Yeah I'm just a little nervous about working on it since everything is all crammed in there and I'm not a super mechanic in the first place.

and yes I'm a total puss.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account