RIGID freespirit frame!

Ok, sorry to do this again, was gonna keep it, but I found something I have to have, so I need money quick. If its not sold by this weekend, I will keep it again.

$350 shipped. Includes tank and rigid forks if you want. Paint isnt great but tank is smoother than a baby's bottom. This fram is very rare. Sold only in the US, and only for one year I believe.

Re: RIGID freespirit frame!

Jesus fuck! How the hell hasn't this sold yet????????

are these a big deal? ive gotten a few and sold the whole complete running bikes for 400$

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

apparently. Having ridden one that was basically MINT, they are pretty fun, but your butt hurts after awhile. I'd definitely want one of those over a maxi N, but would like the pinto version most.

They are kinda rare, and kinda a big deal I suppose. Seeing as how rigid maxi frames are going for over 400 on ebay these days, and this bike is way more rare and way more rad looking I figure $350 shipped isnt too bad for someone who really wants one. If people think its too much they dont have to buy it.

Just emailed you

email returned.

i wish i had this. and tommy i saw your magnum today, and by golly i touched it, is that okay?

hahah, its totally fine. its janky as hell. its meant to be touched.

and seeing vics derby is awesome, tooo bad nice stuff doesnt come around here too often

Hey Dylan,

What happened to those Magnum Forks? I wanted those bitches.

i emailed you chris, ps brandon say hi

Did you email me at yahoo? Fuck... What's up Brandon! I love me some Brandon. Ask him about how I harvested his black heads...

if the wheels were included in this at that price I would think about it...

Hey Chris! Yeah, long story short, Chris pinned me down at Mopeds of Hazzard and squeezed out a number of blackheads on the back of my neck, for like an hour.

Missin U, bro.

bumps.

lee's anus is leefungchowOG /

I MUST HAVE THAT FERRING DUDE! I MUST.

much love.

-lee

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account