FREE: '82 HONDA URBAN EXPRESS DELUXE. Ferndale, MI

Timothy A Risk /

Model: NU50m

Someone gave this to me a long time ago. Back in the mid nineties. It started then, but had carburetor trouble so I never pursued it further.

It used to be in my Dad's shop and then he put it in his back yard in Toledo a few years ago and now I'm trying to help him clean up a little bit.

It would be good for parts or if you're really ambitious, you might be able to get it going. The wheel bearings are seized, so there is no telling what's going on internally. The engine does turn with the kick starter. You could get lucky.

I thought I'd try the free offer before I scrap it. It's at my house in Ferndale. If you want it give me a call and come get it out of here.

I know this has some value. I'm not a moped enthusiast but I have other motorized hobbies, so I'm looking for someone who can get some use out of this.

Re: FREE: '82 HONDA URBAN EXPRESS DELUXE. Ferndale

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

I will take it. email sent

Timothy A Risk /

email replied

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

DAMN IT!!! Too slow.

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

*WINK

Still avail?

I need the battery box

Mike snatched it up. You need a Deluxe battery box? I have the bottom of one intact, don't have the top portion though. Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested.

I actually need the regular Honda urban express Battery box> I made a mistake.

No problem, I figured I would offer the spare I had.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account