WTB Puch, Moby, Foxi Los Angeles Area.

I'm a first time buyer and I am having no luck finding a decent good running moped. Help me out if you can. Anyone have a spare? Or maybe you have one I can buy off your for cheap and take it to Choke to get it fixed up. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Re: WTB Puch, Moby, Foxi Los Angeles Area.

The days of cheap mopeds in LA are coming to an end. All I can suggest is what you are already doing, Craigslist and ebay. Good luck.

Right? If you look on craigslist in the midwest, there are mopeds for sale from like 200-500 bucks. My gf was just there and I was so close to making her break one down and ship it to me...... I have just been sitting on craigslist reloading and reloading..... Think getting a moped from Myrons Mopeds is a good idea???

wrong. theyre expensive here, too. trust me. unless you're interested in purchasing a jawa.

I have a 1977 vespa bravo, minus a gas tank. very clean, hasn't run for 4 yrs, but I know the magneto is working and wouldn't take much to get it going. Here are some pics it your interested, I'll let it go for 325,

www.msnusers.com/1977vespabravo

I have a freespirit that I am building that should be up and running my the end of the week that will be for sale. Freespirit with spoked wheels, techno boss pipe, lower bars, newly recovered seat. Finally found the part I need to get this thing fixed up so I should have it for sale soon. Gonna be looking to get $900 for it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account