WTB: Moby variator

whether its junk and for parts, or you just pulled it off your daily rider. lemme know what you got and how much you want. if you have spare parts, the parts im looking for the most are the clutch drum (12) and the "flange" (15) as mopedjunkyard calls it.

thanks,

-Steve

Re: WTB: Moby variator

bump

i just gave my whole engine away off my moby but the variator never did work right anyways

someone sell me their variator please?

bumplestiltskin. I can pay cash for anything you have, but also have _many_ motobecane engine parts (and other various motobecane parts) to trade.

i have a comet torque a verter variator

il sell ya that its not going to fit well but just stick it on there and weld it

it be fine

not givin up yet.

need a variator here. ill pay cash or can trade... plenty of moby parts to trade... try me.

quarterkick carries them, around $133 shipped. variators are precious, don't expect anyone to be unloading them at discounted prices.

I think we have a 12 and a 15. The clutch drum may need a new pad glued on in one spot. Whaddayagot for engine parts?

qk is sold out. and i didnt say anything about discount prices, i just know people have extras.

the flange (15) is more important to me.... especially if its completely 100% true and not bent. i'd be interested in the drum too, if i could see a pic of it.

as far as engine parts go. well i have almost everything. cases, cranks, stators, dimobys, heads, pistons, exhausts, manifolds, carbs i think... pretty much everything but cylinders and.. well.. variators. try me.

I'll take a picture in the morning. I'm looking for a 13 tooth drive sprocket?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

steve! buy my variotop and clutch pulley!

13 tooth cog for the pulley? ill check, i think the biggest i have is 12. need anything else?

haha and motobrokane, no thanks on the variotop. last thing i need right now is more headaches.

Attached is a picture of what you are wanting??

I sent you an email.

12 or 13 tooth sprocket would work. The one with the bearing inside.

1217941075_mobypart.jpg

yes, that flange is what i want and it looks excellent.

i have a 12t cog..

part number 5 in that breakdown. If you take a look its actually the pulley the has the bearings in it. the cog just has a very smooth finish on the inside, and slips right over the pulley. If you need pulleys i have one or two good ones.

can you attach word documents via the attachment thing here? I'll try.. this is a list of my inventory... its not even everything i have, there is still significantly more on top of that that hasnt been cataloged. anything you want off that list is yours, including the cog and a pulley if you need one.

i got your email, and im sending this there as well because MA has been funky this morning, and i dont know if its just me or not.

oh PS i'd like to see that clutch drum if you have pics...

and of course if you dont need parts then im willing to pay cash as well if need be.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account