wtb: ebr's pleez

I was at the brobq and one of the buffallo boys said he had six pair of regular spring EBR's and hated them I was kinda fond of the set on my maxi (sold) mow I need something to repace the uber-crappy cantelever set up on my satan's ciao project if you got a set (fair price) I wants um. I'm quick with the cash and I take these purchases seriously.

.........ben

Re: wtb: ebr's pleez

ps, dont listen to aj

bump

long time no see partner. iv been stopping by your house lately but i dont get a reply at the door, so im guessing the wife effin hates my guts, or your sleeping, and of course you could be working....anyways i need to loook da ciao for directional guidance on my grande

hey vinilla face I've got a shop manual that will help you on your grande but I'm working every day till thursday morning then it's on I've got the first ciao to D2 the finishing touches I'm still looking for forks and a cdi for satan's ciao but I'll try and stop by in my way in and get you that manual and for the love of christ stop tearing apart bike that run well or do whatever you want it can be fun that way.

weah if you got ebr's I would like a set

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account