RARE Bike Looking to SELL!!

What a rare find!!! The moped is a 1971 Bombardier Garelli Junior Cross 50cc. Built only one year. First off-road bike by Bombardier. It is ready for restoration. No Title. The one I'm selling appears to be all original, and have all the parts. Here is an EXAMPLE pic. I will post mine asap. Considering private $ offers. Feel free to ask questions. Thanks, nathan_miklos@yahoo.com.

1216945587_bikepics622119800.jpg

Re: RARE Bike Looking to SELL!!

***Kim Jong illest*** /

i dont see noooooooooooooooooooooooo pedals.

20 bucks shipped!

If the bike doesn't belong on here I'll remove it. Can someone more mature let me know.

people have bought and sold computers on here. its 50cc its actually pretty sweet. so u should be fine.

raddd, that's a garelli 3 speed folks... how tiny is that thing? what size are the wheels?

yeah, you can sell it here. Please let us see pics and let us know if you'll be willing to ship, if it has compression, if the tanks rusted to shit, if it has all its parts. I think those are the most common questions.

right side shifter? maybe that is a reversed negative.

Here is a rough pic. Engine has compression, not sure how much. Gas tank has rust inside, but I see none that has gone through. Everything I touched seemed to clean/shine up. Mainly surface rust and dirt. Everything that I can tell is supposed to be, is there. Even the extra links to switch your sprocket size along with tools to do it. I will consider delivering or meeting halfway. Item is located in South Central Kansas

1216985126_sany0309.jpg

That yellow one looks like ti will burnt he shit outa your leg.

very cool bike, sir. I recently got some gears made for a bombadier for my ssxl. Garelli made some awesome bikes.

dude, if you lived closer, I'd get that. those things are rad. good luck selling.

YELLOW BIKE IS FOR SALE. Black one is NOT, it is the only other one I could find a picture of, it's in Austraila. Factory colors are yellow, black, silver. Don't know for sure if mines original paint. Appears to be. I 'd be grateful for some more info on these before I sell it.

What kind of money would one ask for this?? I don't want cheated too bad....Thanks guys for the positive comments!!

Man if you were closer I'd be all over that.

Bike might be on EBAY soon, I'm still considering offers. Just keeping everyone up to date. By the way, I am in centrally located. I am not against delivering.

I've had a few of these motors. One was a 4-speed and I mounted it onto a Cosmo Stinger. It has right side European shift - one up, three down.

I'd love to have those cycles...

me too that thing is awesome

Wonderin, if I decide to restore myself, does anybody have knowledge of where to get parts??

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account