Sachs g3 parts...selling

i got a sachs g3 seat in great condition and 40tooth sprocket. willing to sell you must pay shipping...let me know if you want them the sprocket was never used. ill post a picture interested

Re: Sachs g3 parts...selling

I need a left side cover, got one?

umm...ya i believe i do....let me take a look and ill get back to you...sound good. i got lots of parts from all over from sachs. to moto, i have a moto moby frame willing to sell... trying to get a store up and running in my area so....got lots of shit.

Yes let me know, I'm in 81601 for a shipping quote. I could also use the taillight mount/license holder part of the CEV taillight assembly, the internals and lens are fine on mine.

Thanks,

Derek

i could definitely use the little black plate that covers the gas cap on the top of the tank and the pipe. possibly more. do you have any of this? i am working on restoring my g3. e-mail me if you'd like.

I am interested in the sprocket.

ill look for these parts...and for chris i dont think i got that...but im trying to get rid that g3 seat and im telling you there not one thing wrong with it...its in such great condition. give me tomorrow and ill post a picture

how much shipped for that seat?

hook it up...

***Kim Jong illest*** /

to moto...does he mean me? howd he know i would look at this ad?

this guy is great at making a deal awesome. fast shipping, honest guy! and he returns emails!

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

i need the following for a sachs.... (specifically a 89 mopet)

6v sealed headlight.... if you have a round headlight assembly with a working speedo and working headlight i would like that....

right side throttle/brake lever/choke lever assembly with the throttle grip. mine is all loosey goosey...

if you have any of that please let me know...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account