WANTED>>>>>PUCH MAXI, SPORT...whate

I have been looking all summer for a 1970s Puch to ride, but have turned up empty-handed. The problem is most models I have stumbled upon are going for SUPER expensive ($800-1300), and I am not "in the know" as to where to find the good deals. I was hoping you kind people could steer in me in the right direction (if there is any). I am willing to spend about $600-700 tops.

Thanks

Re: WANTED>>>>>PUCH MAXI, SPORT...w

The price of all moped has gone up due to the oil "crisis". I'v been looking in abandoned barns for another bike.

Persistence...no life and persistence.

Check out this link.

http:detroit.craigslist.org/mcy/765835368.html

Probably gone by now, it's down the road a ways hour or two. Get a copy of CL Pro about $10 input the cities close within driving distance. They send an automatic email the second the item you're looking for is listed. You can list multiple items. There in Milwaukee they had a garage sale listed 2 mopeds this last weekend, no brand could be anything from gems to junk. Listing is still up, you could email them.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/gms/759508340.html

Is this the Forrest Green one you're dreaming of??

no but thats the predator-blood green one i'm dreaming of

Yes that color or the metallic "forrest" green one, but that seems pretty unfair. Now you are just taunting me...sigh

The picture doesn't do it justice - it's a bright lime green. In reality, the powdercoater had some Kawasaki Green left over, and that's what it is. Very close to the original color I'm sure - pre-fading.

It's really amazing what a new paint job does for a 'ped. I know some people like to go undercover, but I like the compliments this one gets!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account