FS: Square Bing with Airbox

Pics coming later tonight. Came off working bike, no issues. Bike needs a head rebuild so I'm putting a speed kit with a dellorto on it.

Therefore, this is going to help fund the purchase!

$60 shipped.

Re: FS: Square Bing with Airbox

***Kim Jong illest*** /

OH SHIT! i really need that bing BAD but 60 bucks, kinda salty. i want it for sure, can ya come off the price a bit?

Well, it's got the whole choke cable, etc. still attached and squeaky clean, I just sprayed it all down. I dunno, make me an offer you think $60 is too high? $60 is shipped, btw.

if its 12mm i think 60 might be a little high..

Yeah, I'm going to drop this to $45 shipped.

This came off a bike that had rust in the tank and there is residual rust in the float bowl on closer inspection hence the price drop. The carb was still working well on my bike, but whomever may be interested should definitely give this a good thorough cleaning. I hadn't dropped the bowl previously. The jet is still flowing free and the float is still moving free too.

Pic attached.

1216692102_carb.jpg

***Kim Jong illest*** /

45 shipped sounds cool to me. shoot me an email so i can send a money order.

Hey Josh,

I did last night, did you not get it? I'll send another from my Gmail account. PayPal address is graphicrage@yahoo.com if you don't get it...

Still have this too, until it's paid for. Josh, if you still want it, speak up.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

its coming!

give it a second!

mail is slow!

oh, ok. :-) I didn't get an email back from you, so I didn't know if that meant you didn't want to send a check because you didn't have paypal!

***Kim Jong illest*** /

money order

Cool, I will hold it for you then!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account