WTB: Moped GrandRapids/Kzoo

Like the title says I want a moped. I want something that is in decent shape and runs well. I live in Grand rapids but go to kzoo almost every weekend. I will be in Kzoo this saturday (7-19)

I am willing to pay a decent amount for something so don't think I am trying to get something for 100 bucks or anything like that.

Let me know what you have, either in GR or the Zoo. and how much you want for it. And i will letyou know if it is something I want...pictures would be nice too.

Thanks in advance for any and all offers.

Re: WTB: Moped GrandRapids/Kzoo

even a project bike...

I am bringing it back

good luck, dude.

thanks Erin. If you know of anything please let me know.

ps.

Shakespear's hot wings sounds good right about now...

WTB: Moped GrandRapids/Kzoo

I'd try looking a little farther east or north if you want something. Or email Chad Burke.

I though about getting at Chad. I know he offered up something a few months back when I first started looking. I just didn't have the money at the time. I now have enough money to buy one or two.

well i have a few take a pick at my list, and ill send ya a price. im not to far from your ass....?

i want that eagle 2

potentially the eagle or the sachs. Shoot me an e-mail. although that is quite the hike out to port huron

No on in town has anything they want to unload?...If it runs, and drives, I don't care what the condition is..

No on in town has anything they want to unload?...If it runs, and drives, I don't care what the condition is..

lunch hour bump...for me anyways

Come on people. someone out there has to have, or know of SOMETHING out there for sale.

From Grand Rapids to Holland/Muskeegan to Kalamazoo to Lansing is about as far as I can go.

throwing it back up top

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account