WTT Kitted Magnum MKII

Hi everybody,

I have a Puch MKII with a 70cc tccd kit slapped on it. Runs fine up to about 35, then it backfires a bit, causing a temporary slow down. I've been told it needs to be re-timed.

Anyway, I am interested in trading for any toptank moped, preferably a Tomos, that can do at least 35.

Check out the bike in my profile picture. I'll attatch more pics.

Let me know what you got!

-Steve

Re: WTT Kitted Magnum MKII

advance your timing set your points gap right and it should fly and not back fire

I have a pretty dope tomos LX top tank, 99 that does like 40-45 on flats. Pipe+better sprocket. I'd totally trade you.

Meet me half way to Cincinnati?

a fa 50 i know not a top tank but worth a try

swap you a step thru and a top tank mini trail bike?

Or you could set your timing correctly.

i would trade my tomos tt or my g3

1999 Classic Limited Edition Tomos Targa Top Tank in Cincinnati?

Well, for now, MadTownMike has dibs. Where do you live, and how soon could you trade?

-Steve

I live in Madison and I could trade within like a week?

Sounds good. Could you attatch some photos. I know for sure that I cannot drive all the way to Madison. Will you be near Michigan soon? If not, we'll have to meet somewhere closer. What color is the mopd? Does it have working lights? Just curious. Thanks for getting back to me.

-Steve

Bump, Mad Town, email sent and another post above this one. Check it out and email me/ return post.

-Steve

how fast does your Tomos toptank go? Could you email me some pics?

Dude, please just adjust your timing instead of trading that sex machine for a tomos.

Steve,

Fix it! Don't trade this for a Tomos. You built this bike from crap. Advancing the timing is SIMPLE... Setting your points gap is SIMPLE. Just do it.

Chris

Is there anyone who can tell me how? I need to do more than just buy a new sparkplug right? Because I tried that. I'm not sure how to do any of the re-timing? Any forums about it?

Thanks,

-Steve

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

if you dont want to tune the bike pay me and I will do it for you. Shoot me an email at mbk.mike@gmail.com. Piece of cake.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account